Qualified Pest Management Professionals
We Know the Kootenays
Arden Gallaway – IPM Field Technician
250-919-5499 • Email
Arden was born in Calgary, moved to Fairmont Hot Springs in 2016. With experience in commercial and industrial construction, Arden has the structural knowledge and the attitude to satisfy the client and get the job done right. Arden has a wife and two boys. Spends time enjoying the outdoors and spending time with his boys at sporting events. Arden services the Inveremere area for all your pest control needs.
In XX, Invermere Pest Control achieved QualityPro certification. The mark of excellence in pest control, QualityPro is an initiative designed by the National Pest Management Association that aims to increase professionalism in the pest management industry.
Companies that have active QualityPro certification act as leaders and pioneers in the pest control industry, working to better serve customers around the country.
Companies with QualityPro certification meet comprehensive standards and employ technicians that voluntarily follow those standards—which significantly exceed provincial regulations. QualityPro conducts random audits on all program members to ensure continued compliance.
Below are examples of QualityPro standards Invermere Pest Control meets every day.
- All employees undergo a comprehensive background check before servicing any accounts.
- Companies must have a drug-free workplace policy that prohibits illegal drugs and requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance or behaviour.
- Motor vehicle record checks are conducted on all employees that drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for the company.
- Each employee who arrives at a residence or business adheres to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy.
- The company provides clients with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in bold type on the first page of the contract.
- Clear communication practices are followed, including procedures for contacting the customer to schedule the inspection and notification.
- Sales and service technicians must meet testing minimums before they are eligible to work on any account.
- Companies must offer Integrated Pest Management services to customer to ensure environmentally conscious options are available.
- Companies follow quality advertising practices to ensure they don’t make false claims when soliciting potential clients.
- Insurance minimums must be in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.
Next time you need pest control services, look for the QualityPro logo to ensure a quality job by a company you can trust.